Mad Max Dresser DIY

This was a revamp project of an old mid-century dresser that we had in storage. A client of ours has love for the character Mad Max and needed a new dresser. Giving us the perfect opportunity for a fun refinishing project.

We started by stripping off the original facing then giving the surface a good sanding.

We then added two good coats of a nice soft grey chalk paint.

The next step was to distress the center drawers to prepare the surface for the decoupage Mad Max poster.

Once the poster was in place we coated the surface with a coat of Minwax to seal in the finish.

To finish up we added three sizes of drawer handles for a more dramatic effect.

Done and done….please try at home!

Enjoy!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: